Payday loan industry podcast interview invitation at PLIWatch.org
December 10, 2006 - Alton, Illinois
Ending its podcasting sabbatical, PLIWatch is again seeking interviewees for its series of podcasts on the payday loan and cash advance industries.
The interview (and its podcast) are conducted at no cost to the interviewee. Anyone involved in any way with the payday loan or cash advance industries is invited to participate.
To inquire about a podcast interview with PLIWatch.org, please contact Robert James at 314.255.2242 or by E-mail at email@example.com.
- Owners of payday loan companies (or designated representatives)
- Representatives for lead generation companies serving the payday loan industry
- Affiliate marketing company staff members that serve the payday loan industry
- Payday loan store customers
- Payday loan industry spokespeople and lobbyists
- Consumer groups, community advocates, activists, and critics
- Members of research groups and think tanks
- Journalists and members of the media who have covered the payday loan industry
- Legislators and policymakers involved with the payday loan industry
About the interview process
- The podcast interviews are "long format," ensuring that interviewees can speak freely and at length instead of being reduced to "sound bites."
- Interviews will be scheduled to accommodate the interviewee and will be conducted by telephone.
- Doing an interview requires less than one hour of time.
- After the interview is complete it will be edited to remove breath pauses, "UMs," and verbal stumbles. The interviewee's content will be left untouched.
Who PLIWatch interviewed between June and October
- Credit.com - Valary Miller and Emily Davidson, industry commentators
- J.J. Selmon - Anti-payday loan activist and organizer
- Larry Myers - ex-Motley Fool writer and payday loan industry financier
- Industry related attendees - News from the floor of Affiliate Summit 2006 in Orlando, Florida
- Greg Fay - Owner and operator of an Ohio payday loan store chain
- Trent Sorbe - FCF President and Revel Card spokesperson
- Jackie Bates and Ernie St. Gelais - LinkConnector affiliate network representatives
- Bill McCloskey - Email Data Source President and CEO
- Dr. Tom Lehman - Author of 'In Defense of Payday Lending'
- Pete Kowenhoven - Special Agent, FBI, specialist on U.S. organized crime and loan sharking
Hear PLIWatch interviews
PLIWatch.org is an industry-independent provider of payday loan industry news, podcasts, interviews, reviews, RSS newsfeeds, find a lender listing, and tips. PLIWatch's position on the industry is deliberately neutral, which enables inclusion of all points of view. PLIWatch is supported by donations and sponsorships--the content of PLIWatch.org is independent of sponsor or donor viewpoints.
Press Release Source
William Stotler, Managing Editor, PLIWatch
314.255.2242 / PLIWatch.org / 194 Sering Avenue / Alton, IL 62002 USA
See all press releases. | Go to About Us page.